Lustratus Research Ltd acknowledges all trademarks or registered trademarks of other organisations for their respective products or services.
Lustratus Research is committed to protecting your privacy and all your personal information. We comply with the UK Data Protection 1998 and will only disclose your personal information to 3rd parties as required by law. We use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is held safely as possible and protected against unauthorised access or disclosure.
Terms And Conditions
YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT TO BECOME A USER OF THE LUSTRATUS RESEARCH LTD. WEB SITE. COMPLETION OF THE ENROLMENT PROCESS IS DEEMED TO IMPLY AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HOLDS THE SAME LEGAL STANDING AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT.
- Variation of TermsLustratus Research Ltd. at its sole discretion reserves the right, with immediate effect and without notice, to
- Modify or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features.
- Change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Lustratus Research Ltd. published materials (hereafter referred to as “the Products”).Use of the Products after notice shall be deemed to be acceptance by User of such changes.
- Term.Lustratus Research Ltd. may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Accuracy of Information, Indemnification, and Third Party Rights shall survive.
- Copyright and License of Product.The Products are the property of Lustratus Research Ltd. and are protected by and international copyright law and conventions. User acknowledges that access to the Products is limited to the License terms set forth herein and any expansion must be in writing.
Lustratus Research Ltd. grants the user the non-exclusive right to use the Products solely for its own internal information purposes. Reproduction of the Products in any form or by any means is forbidden without Lustratus Research Ltd.’s written permission, including but not limited to:
- Information storage and retrieval systems;
- Use in any public display including bulletin boards or similar arrangement;
- Publication or otherwise posting of any Product to any online service such as bulletin boards, weblogs or other Internet based services; or
- Sublicensing, leasing, selling or otherwise distributing or assigning the Product.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.Lustratus Research Ltd. does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Products.
Lustratus Research Ltd. takes reasonable steps to screen Products for infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code manifesting contaminating or destructive properties before making the Products available. However, Lustratus Research Ltd. cannot guarantee that any Product will be free of infection and recommends that customers take adequate precautions when downloading Products.
- Accuracy of Information.While information is based on best available resources, Lustratus Research Ltd disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Lustratus Research Ltd shall have no liability for errors, omissions or in adequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The reader assumes sole responsibility for the selection of the Products to achieve its intended results. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change without notice.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will Lustratus Research Ltd. be liable for:
- damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Lustratus Research Ltd.’s website or the Products, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- Indemnification.User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lustratus Research Ltd., its affiliates, licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Products by User or User’s account.
- Third Party Rights.The provisions regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification are for the benefit of Lustratus Research Ltd., and its licensors, employees and agents. Each shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions against a User.
- General Provisions.Any provision in any written communication, received electronically or in printed form by Lustratus Research Ltd. in connection with the Product which is inconsistent with, or adds to, the provisions of this Agreement is void. Neither the parties’ course of conduct or trade practice will modify the terms of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held illegal or unenforceable by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this License shall remain in effect and the invalid provision deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity.
- Governing Law.This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute arising hereunder shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the , without regard to its conflicts of law principles. User consents to the jurisdiction of the English courts.